- There is an age limit of 10 years and older to play, all players under the age of 18 must have a parent signed waiver.
- All participants and spectators must sign a waiver and follow safety rules.
- Alcohol, drugs, firearms, knives, fireworks etc.. are not permitted.
- All participants are expected to follow all of the following safety rules without question. Failure to do so will result in you being removed from the property without refund or remorse.
- ALL MARKERS MUST HAVE BARREL SLEEVES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES OUTSIDE OF DESIGNATED SHOOTING AREAS. If you loose your safety device you will have to cease all further actions and purchase a new one. THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERANCE IN REGAURDS TO BARREL BLOCKER SAFETY!
- Full Safety Goggles and Mask must be worn by all those in or near designated "Playing" areas.
- Rental Masks are availible to anyone that needs them for a rental fee.
- All Markers must be set to shoot below 280 FPS
- Paintball is a timed game of capture the flag, the field is outlined by yellow rope, each team gets a designated flag station "base" and a deadzone.
- The object of the game is to capture the other teams flag and bring it back to your flag station within the time limits of the match.
- Using your Paintball Marker you can shoot and mark enemy players out of the game by scoring a direct hit that leaves a marking of liquid paint.
- You can be eliminated by taking a direct hit to anything that you are carrying or wearing. If any paintball hits your directly and pops leaving paint you are out! Crossing out of bounds for any reason marks you out for that round.
- Once you have been marked out yell "I'm Out", then place your brite colored Barrel Blocker on and make your way quietly and quickly to your deadzone.
- Any player that calls themselvess out, is out and cannot return to play untill next round
- The game is stopped and victor declared once the flag has been hung, or time has expired, or all of one team has been eliminated.
- All fields have a designated saftey distance, normally 20 Feet, for no reason are you allowed to shoot another player within this safety distance.
- Some fields have specific game types, or safety rules that you will be asked to follow, please as any staff member if you are unsure about a safety or game procedure.
- There is a 10 person minimum for any group that registers for a private session.
- Private weekday games are available on request for parties of 15 or more.
- Any group that registers as a private group but has less than 10 Participants the day of the event will be asked to pay for the missing players to equal the 10 person min. Or you will be let onto the public open field at no extra charge.
- Reservations go on rain or shine! You may transfer your reservation up to 1 time without penalty. You must do this before 48 hours of the scheduled play date.
- Birthday Party groups are intended for children under the age of 18. We do allow 2 adults to play for every 8 children that you register.